How does a nurse convince someone outside the medical field that beneath that strange work stories about bodily functions and work schedule, there’s a great partner?
When you are casting about for dating prospects, men need to be just as mercenary and ruthless as girls.Why? Simply because a nurse is one heck of a lover and a person who will always bring special treats and surprises on the table.
Here are the reasons why you should consider dating a nurse:
- They can help you get over a sickness or hangover.
- They are compassionate and patient, and are often great listeners.
- You get free medical advice.
- They are smart. If you’re into both brains and beauty, your date can deliver.
- You won’t hear “Eeewww” when they see blood or disgusting body fluids.
- They make great future parents. No pressure or anything.
- You will never need to buy paracetamol, toothbrushes, hospital supplies or even condoms.
- They will love your thoughtful gestures. Nurses give to others all day and can often feel unappreciated.
- They won’t be disgusted by your toilet habits.
- They understand selflessness, one of the key ingredients to a healthy relationship.
Nurses have much to recommend themselves for. Don’t be intimidated by the possible vague scent of iodine, or the stressed-out demeanor that you may see. So, the next time you see a decent looking girl in scrubs on the street, make an effort to strike up a conversation.