VIEW 2020 PROCEDURE HERE https://nursinginghana.com/how-to-check-nmc-result-the-easiest-way-2020/
The Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana has announced that the results, as approved by the 14th Governing Board, of candidates who sat for the January, 2019, Post Basic Nursing online licensing examination have been released.
Candidates are therefore requested to visit the Regional Offices of the Council from Wednesday April 3, 2019, to obtain a result checking scratch card to access their results online.[appbox googleplay screenshots com.nursinginghana.licensurequizgame]
CHECKING OF RESULTS ONLINE
The Registrar, Mr. Felix Nyante disclosed that for the first time in the history of the Council, and as part of the digitization agenda of the government, it has developed an online result-checking system which will allow the nursing and midwifery candidates for the licensing examinations to check their results using the Council’s online web portal.
He noted that the online results checking was part of the online licensing examination project, NICHE 261, which was initiated in 2016.
The Council, together with a consortium composed by CINOP Global and Advisory Services and the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology initiated the NICHE 261 project to strengthen the capacity of the Council to conduct credible examination through the use of advanced ICT solutions.
In support of the project, NUFFIC through the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands provided financial support.[appbox googleplay screenshots com.nursinginghana.licensurequizgame]
PROCEDURE TO CHECK RESULTS ONLINE
All candidates who sat for the Post Basic Nursing online licensing examination in January, 2019 would be required to obtain a results checking scratch card from any of the Regional Offices of the Nursing and Midwifery Council across the Country at the cost of Ten Ghana Cedis only (GHC 10.00)
Please note that, the Regional Offices of the Nursing and Midwifery Council are the ONLY designated centers for the sale of the scratch cards.
Please follow the instructions below to access your results:
- Go to our website on http://nmc.gov.gh or http://nmcgh.org
- Click on Online Services>>Exam Result
- Enter the Secret Code and your Index Number
- Candidates who have passed all required subjects can proceed to Register (click on “register now)
- Fill the registration form online, submit and print the hard copy for the approved persons, as specified on the form, to endorse.
- Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of Republic Bank and proceed to our Regional Office to submit the filled and endorsed form together with the pay-in-slip. Candidates who are in regions where Republic Bank does not operate will be permitted to use the bankers draft.
- You may check your result(s) up to a maximum of five (5) times with the use of one (1) scratch card. In order to check further after exhausting the five (5) times, you will need to purchase another scratch card which will entitle you to another five (5) result checks.