The Ministry of Health has started the sale of Nursing (Health) Training School forms for the 2020/2021 admission calendar. The admission is open on the online admissions portal for the 2020/2021 academic year which started from Monday 17th February 2020 to Saturday 30th May 2020.
Instructions for application
- Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts, and all other correspondence). NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 10th June 2020 if not used. ii No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.
- Upon payment, applicants will receive a voucher giving them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
- Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondence. [Please NOTE: Do not use the email address of relations]
- You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
- Use the PIN code and Serial to access the application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
- Note that the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number to track the status of the admission process.
- Note that only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Interview for selected candidates will start from June 1 to June 30, 2020, and interview days sent to qualifying students. Interview results will be published on the https://healthtraining.gov.gh portal.